Ytria scanEZ can perform a special merging action on selected fields in the document collection. These merge operations can help repair databases that have corrupted documents.
To find these corrupted documents you can use the Document Analyzer.
Follow these steps to perform a Merge Fields action :
- Select the field(s) you want to perform the special action on. (Hold the Shift or Ctrl key for multi-item selections if needed)
- Click the Other... button at the top of the Diff panel and choose Merge Fields from the submenu.
- The names of the fields appear separated by a ";" if more than one field is selected.
- Click on Merge Texts or Merge Numbers button
- When you are done, click on Close