Cosmos DB - Create an Azure Cosmos DB account
What is Cosmos DB
Azure Cosmos DB is a globally distributed database service that transparently replicates your data across any number of Azure regions.
Why we use Cosmos DB?
sapio365 uses Cosmos DB to securely store RBAC information and settings. This means all data remains secure within your Tenant ecosystem - Ytria has no access.
How do I create an Azure Cosmos DB Account
Before you start, you must:
- Have an Azure account with an active subscription and an admin account
- Sign into sapio365 with an Advanced session with a M365 global admin role
Create a Cosmos DB Account
In sapio365, go to About sapio365 > Set Cosmos DB Connection Info > Create New Cosmos DB Account.
- Once you've signed in using your credentials associated to the Azure subscription (may be different than those used for the sapio365 session).
- Select your subscription and resource group, and click OK. It may take a few minutes to create it.
- Next, enter the subscription code that is located on your invoice below the cleverbridge reference number (usually starts with an "S", but not always) before clicking OK.
How do I delete Cosmos DB accounts created by sapio365?
You can easily delete any Cosmos DB account that was created by sapio365. Learn more on this page.