Command History in consoleEZ
The Command History grid retains all the commands entered in the Domino Command menu for all consoles. You can see the time and date of the sent command, as well as the Domino server and user ID used. You can also manage your commands with the Favorite and Delete functions.
- Delete: Deletes the selected command from the grid.
- Hide Duplicates / Display All: Allows you to hide or display the duplicated commands. The Date, Server and User information will not be visible if you select Hide Duplicates.
- Select: The Command selected from the Command History grid will be displayed in the Domino Command field.
- Close: Closes and saves changes in the Command History window.
You can define the maximum number of commands loaded in the grid with the Options / Preferences / Max commands in Command History.
In this example we have 10 commands displayed in the grid, and a maximum of 1500 commands possible.
You can set one or more Commands as Favorites.
Grid right-click options - Tools and Columns
- Select command by using Ctrl + Enter or double-click
More information about Grid Tools and Options is here.
The Command History Grid includes the following columns:
|Date||Date and Time value|
|Server||Server Command sent on|
|User||Command send by user|
More information about Grid Columns is here.