The main screen in replicationEZ features a fixed main grid for displaying database replicas across servers plus the following panels:
- Databases panel (for loading databases in the servers that you have loaded in replicationEZ)
- Output panel (displays errors and loading information)
- Grid Data Composition (allows you to choose up to five database properties to display in the main grid)
- Selected Databases grid (shows detailed replication settings information for up to 30 databases currently selected in the main grid)
- Replication History grid (displays replication history information for up to 30 databases)
- Replication History Chart (generates charts for visualizing replication events for a given database)
- Discover Replicas Grid (replicationEZ can discover the replicas for a given database)
- Discover Replicas Chart (generates a color-coded chart showing all replicas for a given database)
- Note Counters grid (displays the counts for data and non-data notes in replicas to help determine discrepancies across servers)
- Replication Settings grid (lists replication settings for a given selection of databases with each line representing a replica)
- Connection Analyzer grid (displays replication linkages discovered through use of Connection Analyzer tool)
- Connection Analyzer Chart (generates a chart based on a selected line in the Connections Analyzer Grid)
- Log Analyzer grid (shows results of Log Analyzer scans)
- ACL Comparator grid (shows results of Compare ACLs command).
In addition to the panels mentioned above, the main screen also offers the following pull-down menu options:
- Choose Servers (Ctrl+O)
- Apply Changes (Ctrl+S)
- Themes: Like all Ytria tools, replicationEZ offers a number of themes or skins to change the color scheme of the software.
- Favorite Servers: Like in Ytria's other administration tools, you can set favorite servers in replicationEZ. Read more here.
- Recent Servers: Recently accessed servers will be listed here for quick access.
- Clear Replication History: This option allows you to clear the Replication History for any databases selected in the main grid. A confirmation dialog specifying the number of databases affected will appear when you use this command.
- Databases panel
- Output panel
- Selected Databases
- Replication History
- Replication History Chart
- Discover Replicas (grid)
- Discover Replicas Chart
- Connection Analyzer (grid)
- Connection Analyzer Chart
- Log Analyzer grid
- ACL Comparator grid
- Note Counters grid
- Grid Data Composition
- Find All Ctrl+F3
- Find First Ctrl+F
- Find Next F3
- Read Database Immediately upon Selection: When this is selected, replicationEZ will display all of a database's properties as soon as its checkbox is ticked.
- Read Database only when 'Apply' Button is Clicked: When this is selected, replicationEZ will only display a database's properties after you click the Apply button at the bottom of the Databases panel. This option can improve performance when you're accessing databases using a slow connection. NB: This option is automatically selected if you use a Database Selection Filter.
- Database Files: Offers the following options for customizing the display of database filenames in the Databases panel:
- Show Title: Displays the database's title (e.g: Bookmarks).
- Show File Name: Displays the database's filename (e.g: bookmark.nsf).
- Show Title - File Displays the database's title followed by its filename (e.g: Bookmarks -- bookmark.nsf).
- Show File - Tile Displays the database's filename followed by its title (e.g: bookmark.nsf -- Bookmarks).
- Full Access Administration: Like all Ytria tools, replicationEZ supports Full Access Administration.
- Compare ACLs: This option will launch a process to compare the ACLs across replicas for any selected databases; results will be shown in the ACL Comparator grid.
- Copy ACLs: This option allows you to copy the ACL of a selected database from one server's replica to another server's replica.
- Compare Agents: This option will launch a process to compare the agents across replicas for any selected databases; results will be shown in the Agent Comparator grid.
- Load Replication Settings
- Load Replication History (Reset Replication History gird): Adds currently selected databases in main grid to the Replication History panel and while clearing any lines currently shown in the panel.
- Load Replication History (Append and/or Refresh Replication History grid): Adds currently selected databases in main grid to the Replication History panel in addition to any databases currently shown in the panel.
- Load Replication History Chart
- Discover Replicas
- Load Notes Counters
- Connection Analyzer
- Log Analyzer
- See the Help menu page for more information.